Saturday, June 8, 2013

Time Flies!

I have been doing karate 2 days a week and Crossfit 3 days a week, it's been amazing so far. Needless to say I have been exhausted. I have found my home at Crossfit Connex and it really feels like family there. Best decision I have ever made! I felt that I made a good decision for me and my health to do this.

Today we stopped by the REI sale and I found a pair of Vibrams in there garage sale section (means it was returned to the store) so these were worn once and the person didn't like them. $100 shoes they wanted $29 for. Perfect for Crossfit! So when I went to pay I had some dividends to use as well so they were only $7- what a steal!!
I have asked my coaches for some workouts that I can do at home for days when I can't get to the box. I have a lot of equipment in the basement I can use so we will see what they come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment