Saturday, January 28, 2012

Change is a'commin

Okay tonight marks the end of week 4 on the LiveFit program of Jamie Eason. I must say that although I cannot look in a mirror and SEE the changes that are happening but when I look at the scale, or when I tape I can see those changes. The hard part about this program is that in phase 1 there is no cardio during these 4 weeks. The first 4 weeks are focused on eating right and working out by lifting weights. Its amazing to me how many people think that you are going to bulk up and look like the hulk when you lift some weights.
But here I am, about 14 lbs down (weigh in tomorrow morning) and the inches have been going down in multiple places. Hips are down over 2 inches, waist down 2 inches. BRING IT ON!

It pisses me off when people expect that they can just go on a diet and restrict themselves somehow and drop weight fast & then live like that. Sure weight can be dropped quickly, however, if it is not a true lifestyle change then you will still have the same struggles when you get to where you think you should be. It is possible to eat healthy, work out and lose weight without pills and doctors. Just try it, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment