Friday, December 28, 2012

Day 1 begins tomorrow

Tomorrow I begin my juice cleanse, or detox. I am so ready and excited...I also wonder if I will have the ability to stick on the course. I wonder if I will have the mental motivation to overcome my food and sugar addictions/urges.

Here are some of the documentaries that I have been watching:


  • Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
  • Hungry For Change
  • Forks Over Knives
I also have a list of ones I want to watch yet:

  • Tapped
  • Killer at Large
  • King Corn
  • Frankensteer
  • Fed Up
  • Ingredients
  • Food Matters
Just in the last week I have ready 3 books about juicing, diet and sugar addiction. It's eye opening what is in the products that people eat. It's almost scary what is in the food we consider healthy. How many things do we ingest because we have been told we need them when in reality it just lines the pockets of certain groups??

It's amazing when I started talking about what I am doing I found friends of mine that watched the same documentaries and were doing the same cleanse I am doing AT THE SAME TIME!!! It's amazing! 

Get educated!

No comments:

Post a Comment