Thursday, May 30, 2013

Oh my WOD

I am still trying to explain how the workout was tonight at Crossfit. I found a box that I just fell in love with, they are just what I was looking for. Tonights workout I consider my 1st official workout. Here was what we did:

Warm-up
400M run with high knees and butt kicks
25-sit ups
25-air squats
25- push ups

400M run
10- front squat with bar
10- overhead squat
10- back squat

The WOD today was:
30 Power Cleans
100 Burpees for time
*EMOM 10 sit ups (that means every minuet on the minuet)

OMG. My times were 3:44/14:58

I don't think I realized what the workout was going to be like when we started...but looking back on it now- what a workout!! I am quite proud of myself for making it through. It sucked- and it was awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment