Thursday, May 2, 2013

New day, new adventure

Well I have decided that I am going to check out CrossFit. If you have been living under a rock and don't know what CrossFit is please watch:


So I made the call the other day and schedule my free intro session with a local 'box' near my house. I get little goosebumps when I watch the above video. I want to engage in activities that will change my life. This is a group activity but individual effort. I like the idea that I get to push myself to the limit every time I work out.

I have bad habits when it comes to working out. I will get into it for a bit, find my stride for a bit, and then get bored, and I am done. This is why I am not "allowed" to sign contracts for anything because I will stop well before then. So I am my own worst enemy.

Now it is time to take my inner fire, with their ability to coach, put on my big girl pants and sweat it out.

Check out CrossFit Women

I plan to use this blog as a journal on my journey. Pictures, video maybe, and thoughts on the process.
Buckle up!

No comments:

Post a Comment